14 Hours Hands-on with Raspberry PiThe Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. It is a capable little device that enables people of all ages to explore computing.
The Raspberry Pi is a low cost, credit-card sized computer that plugs into a computer monitor or TV, and uses a standard keyboard and mouse. It is a capable little device that enables people of all ages to explore computing.
In this workshop, each participant will have a decent exposure to Python programming and interfacing Raspberry Pi with electronic components. A perfect recipe for innovation!
- Learn the basics of Internet of Things and its applications
- Learn the basics of connecting and controlling electronics components.
- Build your computer using Raspberry Pi platform
- Setup IoT connectivity using a remote desktop
- Understand Raspbian OS, Python programming
- Learn the basics of Web API.
Best Suit For
All Interested School/college Students or working adults
3 units of Raspberry Pi to be given away at the end of the workshop!
Any preferred stationaries for taking notes
14 hours in 4 days
Day 1 (21/6) : 7pm – 10pm
Day 2 (22/6) : 7pm – 10pm
Day 3 (23/6) : 7pm – 10pm
Day 4 (24/6) : 10am – 12pm, 1pm – 4pm
- Rasp Pi Setup and install Raspbian OS
- Standard command for Raspbian OS
- Revision on standard command for Raspbian OS
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to Python & hardware programming
- Revision on python and hardware programming
- Introduction to API
- Weather station project (Web API + Electronic Components)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I have no prior programming experience. Can I join?
Yes, but do inform us beforehand so that the trainer will be able to provide a better program flow.
- Can I bring those kits back home?
Unfortunately, no but you are opt to buy one during the days in workshop. If you are lucky enough, you will be able to win back 1 unit of Raspberry Pi at no cost.