6 Hours of Hands-on with UIUXThis course is to gear the participants with industry-standard theory and methods for developing successful user interfaces.
Along the ways, the participants are exposed to a set of techniques to gather information and model the interfaces.
Meanwhile, this course will also include the UI and UX for wearable devices, accessibility functions, locale, design patterns and user flow.
- Understand the basic and tips for user experience and interfaces.
- Gain the knowledge and ways to synthesizing research and creating personas.
- Capable to transform sketches into digital assets for apps developments
- Able to use UI design software to create prototypes for sharing and preview in the actual devices.
Lee Ter Yi
Best Suit For
Graphic designers or anyone who are interested to transform into UI & UX expert
Why Adobe Experience, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop?
These are the common tools that used by industry UI and UX designer. With these tools, we able to create the prototyping rapidly.
- Laptop (Note: Sketch software is available on Mac only)
- Download and install all the software
- Basic knowledge of graphic editing tools
6 hours in a day
20th August 2017, 10am – 5pm
- Intro to UX & Design Thinking
- User Research
- Competitive Research
- Synthesizing Research & Creating Personas
- Defining User Goals & User Flows
- Paper Prototyping & Usability Testing Basics
- Tips for designing UI and UX for Android and iOS
- Design patterns and user flow case studies (Forms, Search, Checkout)
- UI & UX for Wearable devices
- Accessibility in UI Design
- Locale in UI Design
- Transform sketches into digital user interfaces
- Create an interactive prototyping
- Export, share and preview in the actual devices
- Prepare assets for development
- Wireframe for high fidelity
- Create animation for apps
- Prepare icons in fonts or svg
Adobe Experience XD
- Colors picker
- Mock for apps